154MIGE Metrology in Geodesy
- Up-to-date and complete information - OFFICIAL WEBSITE
- Code: 154MIGE
- Lectures: Ing. Lenka Línková, Ph.D.
- Practical classes: Ing. Lenka Línková, Ph.D.
- lectures per week: 1 hours
- exercises per week: 3 hours
- Credits: 6
- finished with: an exam
- winter semester
Metrological terminology, metrological regulations, evaluation of precision and accuracy of a measurement, observation errors, calibration of geodetic instruments, uncertainties in measurement, metrology in quality management system.
- Flack, David and Hannaford, John: Fundamental Good Practice in Dimensional Metrology, Measurement Good Practice Guide No. 80, National Physical Laboratory, UK, 2012
- Metrology - in short, 3rd edition, EURAMET, 2008
- ISO 17123 Optics and optical instruments – Field procedures for testing geodetic and surveying instruments (9 parts)
- ISO: Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement, 1995
Lecturer: Ing. Lenka Línková, Ph.D. <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Department od Special Geodesy, B902
Practical classes are based on individual students measurements with geodetic instruments. Procedures for testing geodetic instruments described in ČSN ISO 17 123 are applied to determine and evaluate precision of these instruments.